Say “I love you” to a special someone
in a different way!
Here is a list of ways to say “I love you”
in several different languages, and…
it’s so easy because phonetic pronunciations are included.
Language/Phonetic Pronunciations for “I love you”
- French: Je t’aime (Zhe tem)
- German: Ich liebe dich (Eesh lee-bah deesh)
- Italian: Ti amo (Tee ah mo)
- Spanish: Te amo (Tay ah mo)
- Swedish: Jag alskar dig (Yag el skah day)
Don’t forget to check out our Invisible Valentine. Yes, It really is INVISIBLE!
Very Clever! Easy to make! Few requirements! FREE!
It is a great last minute Valentine activity.
Download now, and find out how to do it!
Most of all, enjoy the smiles!
Some information from: Susan Gordan, The Language Lab, NY