The BEST BARGAIN in the Reading Spotlight Store!
So much better than all those Dolch words!
Don't overload beginning or struggling readers with too much memorization.
This set contains the only high-frequency, irregular words they need to learn!
Decoding in English is 95% regular, but the exceptions to regularity, like "said" and "they" often confuse them.
When combined with the usual primary phonics practice for the majority of words, student fluency and comprehension improve dramatically!
These two research-based Sight Word Kits (A and B) provide instruction and practice in the 100 most common, irregular English sight words that appear in primary text.
Each Kit includes:
1. 10 Instructional lessons applying ALL modalities: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic
(4-5 words per lesson)
2. A list of the sight words in the order presented for continual practice
3. Flash cards in the order of presentation
4. 24 cards of traditional format Bingo (25 spaces)
5. Additional ideas for extra practice
These two kits are also available individually: